After what feels like thousands of edits — and thousands of sheets of printed paper — The Web Project Guide is one step closer to heading out the door: printer proofs have been mailed to the printer, and we’re gonna get a real printed book!
The final print copy will differ from the online version in the following ways:
- Forward by web luminaries Karen McGrane and Jeff Eaton
- Beautiful color pages with art by Sam Otis
- Section content to help frame the overall process
- An index handcrafted by co-author Corey Vilhauer
- Two (actually, 2.2) pounds of intense web knowledge — enough to use as a weapon!
In all seriousness, we’re very excited to see this final proof go out and to know that we’re one step closer to launch. Pre-order the book today and be one of the first to show off the ultimate web project guide.